Our eyes express our emotions and thoughts beautifully when words fail us. it’s our responsibility, in turn, to take care of them.
In today’s world, with the workload and strenuous lifestyle, eyes have lost their natural beauty.
In today’s content remedies one will discuss essential eye care tips to protect and soothe your eyes.
7 Eye Care Tips That Work Wonder :
Eye Care Tip 1: Tea Bags
Apply cooled tea bags / closed eyes. don’t use herbal tea bags, because most aren’t as effective as the black tea bags.
Eye Care Tip 2 chilled cotton balls
Dip cotton balls and chilled water and keep for 5 to 10 minutes on your eyes.
Eye Care Tip 3 cucumber.
Cucumbers work wonders for tired eyes. place 2 slices of cucumber over your eyes and rest for a while. besides its cooling properties, it also helps to lighten dark circles.
Eye care tip 4 cucumber juice.
1) Extract cucumber juice by grading them and squeezing them through a muslin cloth.
2) Dip cotton pads in the juice for 2 minutes.
3) Place on the eyelid and darkened area.
4) Relax for 15 minutes and then remove.
Continue this procedure for 2 to 3 days and you will see remarkable results.
Eye Care Tip 5 tomato pulp turmeric, lime juice, and gram flour.
1) Mix 1 teaspoon of tomato pulp, a pinch of turmeric, 1/2 teaspoons of lime juice and 1 teaspoon of gram flour till it becomes past.
2) Apply gently on eyelids and darkened area.
3) Leave it on for half an hour.
4) Removed gently with moist cotton pads.
follow this for a week for best results.
Eye care tip 6 almond oil and lime juice.
1) Alternate hot and cold under your eyes for ten minutes.
2) Then apply a teaspoon of almond oil mixed with 1/2 teaspoon of lime juice on the dark surface every night before going to bed.
This is a good beauty tip that can be tried at home for dark circles.
Eye Care Tip 7 rosewater.
Do they require a special mention when it comes to eye care tips? multifaceted and multi-talented, he rejuvenating features of rosewater can also be effective to reduce dark circles.
Just apply a cotton ball soaked in rosewater on clothes eyes for 15 minutes or so.
This method is considered to be one of the most popular and easiest cures for dark circles.
This tip is so convenient that you can do it anywhere and everywhere, even if you are on a flight. Share this beauty tip with your friends also!
have you ever tried these tricks to protect and soothe your eyes let me know in our comment section below.